Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sick and tired of being sick...

Being sick is just not fun! It has been crazy in my house all week. My two kids got some nasty little stomach bug last week. They got over it just to get it AGAIN this week! Now they are better, but my husband has it now. I am hoping and praying I am not next!! You should see me, its funny really. I am going around disinfecting everything in sight! I even had the thought of spraying hubbys clothes with Lysol! I am a bit of a germaphobe, I do not like being in such close contact with funky germs like this! I have my mom to blame for this. She is the exact same way....but worse! So thanks mom....you've made me a neurotic little freak! lol!

I hate it when my husband is sick. He does not get sick very often, but when he does it's BAD. I hate to see him not be his happy and funny self. Am I the only wife out there that gets emotional when their husband is sick?


Well, on to the picture. I did this a couple weeks ago. I just love flowers. They are full of beauty and peace. I found a little old and very weathered antique wooden bistro table, hidden away in the back of our garden a few weeks ago. The people who lived here before us must have forgotten about it. It's so beautiful and full of character. I just had to photograph it with my tulips. I love the end result! I may have this put onto a really big canvas for my bathroom.