Sunday, July 15, 2007

A fun day out

I got together with the very talented Fine Art black and white photographer, Rebecca Melo, and her son Andrew today. My daughter Gaby joined along too! We started out doing a photo shoot of Gaby, but she was not so cooperative. She complained....a lot! She was so excited about this meeting with whom she refers to "mommy's cool photographer friend", but as usual, the photographers child attitude emerged. So we took her to Wendy's, got her some food and went driving. We found a pretty cool spot in the middle of nowhere. After eating, Gaby finally did loosen up and start to have a pretty good time! After letting Gaby play for a bit, we decided to drive even further out. We found the BEST location ever! I fell in love with this area! Once again, Gaby was a bit tired of being photographed, so I turned my attention to Andrew! He was more than willing to be our model! And if I do say so myself, he's a very good model!

Here are a few shots of Andrew.









A few random shots from our night.





Thanks Rebecca! We had a great time with you and Andrew!