Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Road Trip Portrait Session

This session has been in the works for quite some time now. This wonderful family came all the way from Missouri and Texas for their portrait session. I have been so excited about this session ever since the family contacted me! I just knew it would be a great day! We did the majority of their session in their georgeous hotel room and a little bit of the session on the side streets of downtown Nashville. I could not have asked for more georgeous and well behaved children for this shoot! Little baby Sophie is the happiest 5 month old I have ever seen. She was so full of smiles and little giggles! 3 year old Zoe is one of the girliest girls I have ever met. 5 year old Neil is one happy little dude. He is so silly and funny! Kara, it was so great to finally meet you and all of your family. I had a great time with all of you. I hope everyone arrived home safe and sound! Your gallery will be up in a few days. Until then, I hope you all enjoy your sneak peak!

Baby Sophie. What a little doll!







Little Zoe.


Funny little man, Neil.


Neil and Zoe's cute little feet!


Zoe holding her grandpa's hand.