Wednesday, October 31, 2007

All you need is Faith

This is my closest friend, Amanda and her little girl Faith. Amanda and I grew up with eachother, from the time we were two years old. I love her more than you could ever imagine. She is the closest to a sister I'll ever get. To me, she IS my sister. She's everything a sister should be, and more. She is an amazing woman, with an even more amazing heart! I feel so blessed to have a real sister to lean on.

Amanda is also a single mother. She is such a wonderful mom! She is the strongest woman I have ever met. I am so proud of her for all she has accomplished. Amanda is living proof that single mothers CAN succeed by themselves.

So, on to the pictures! Bare with me, there is a lot of them!

Little Miss Faith. Such a beautiful girl!

Getting into a leaf fight!

Faith really enjoyed the leaves!

A quick snuggle break.

My FAVORITE!! Amanda, I think this is the one you should blow up HUGE for your living room!!! :D

Amanda has always thought this train track would make a neat location.

She looks so grown up here.



I LOVE this shot!



She looks so small, doesn't she?

Faith did so great during our 5 hour long session! She did not start to really break down until the last 20 minutes or so of our day out. I wish all my clients could last as long as she did!!!