Monday, October 15, 2007

For the love of Aidan

Today I had my first Celebrating Adoption session. What an awesome experience!

Meet Aidan. He is such a charming little guy! I think Aidan thought we were on just some big play date! He was exploring the area and taking me by the hand to show me all the cool places he was finding. Aidan loves airplanes, trains and dogs. He carried around this adorable little stuffed puppy that he so lovingly calls "Dog-Dog". This little blue puppy goes everywhere Aidan goes. It's so cute!

Terrah, thank you so much! You have an amazing heart and a beautiful gift from God. I had so much fun today! I am so excited to show you the rest of your session!




Oh, and you can't forget about Dog-Dog









As we were walking back to our cars, I tried to sneak an extra shot in. I love this shot, it's so funny! You can just imagine him saying "Please, no more pictures". haha!

For more information on Celebrating Adoption please visit their website