Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Best of 2007

It's contest time! It's been an awesome year for my business! I am so thankful for every client that I have had the privilige to photograph this year. Each and every child holds a special place in my heart. I have chosen 13 of my favorite images of 2007. I can not even begin to pick an all time favorite, because I love them ALL! So I am eager to hear which is YOUR favorite! Check out each image and then cast your vote for your fave! The poll is on your right. Feel free to send out this blog link to all your friends, family and co-workers to cast their votes too! The poll will be open until the Ball falls to ring in the new year. The winner will receive a mounted 11x14 or 12x12 of the winning image.

Image #1

Image #2


Image #3


Image #4


Image #5


Image #6


Image #7


Image #8


Image #9


Image #10


Image #11


Image #12


Image #13

Thank you all for making 2007 an awesome, fun-filled year! I can't wait to see what is in store for 2008!