Saturday, December 1, 2007

My world....

Every year, I attempt to get a new photo of my husband, kids and myself all together for our Chrsitmas cards. Every year, it turns into a semi- organized chatioc event. My children are the very typical "photographers children". They dread when mommy says it's family photo day! This year, it went a little bit better than expected. But there was still a lot of candy bribes involved and a lot of begging (from me). Still, I managed to get one (yes, only ONE) family shot of us and a shot of the kids together that I really like, and then several individual shots of the kids that I am thrilled with! So here is my beautiful and amazing family! I wouldn't trade them for the world!



















As something fun and cute, I turned my family into dancing Chrsitmas elves! It's hilarious, check it out! http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1124930957
Oh, and since it's December, I thought I'd put some Christmas music on my blog. It is not the typical Christmas song, but it's my favorite! I hope you all have a rocking good weekend!