Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bubbly Brianna

Oh my gosh! Isn't she just the sweetest baby?! This is Brianna, she is 6 months old and I totally fell in love with her beautiful blue eyes, chubby cheeks and bubbly personality. She is so adorable! I found a beautiful "pocket" of light in her nursery. It was a window seat, and Brianna really enjoyed sitting in it! We did venture outdoors for a few shots, but she really preferred to be in her room. So most of our session took place at this window seat. She was the happiest there!

Lisa, I enjoyed being with Brianna so much! She was such an easy baby to work with! I can not wait to show you the rest of her session!


Her daddy has taught her how to stick out her tounge. haha!



You can just feel the love mom has for Brianna.
And our quick venture in the back yard.

I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend! Until next time....