Wednesday, September 12, 2007

That beautiful mommy glow!

On Monday, I got the chance to visit with an old friend from my childhood. Marissa and I have been friends since we were in Kindergarten! But we have not gotten to see each other in over 5 years (we live in seperate states now). So you could imagine how excited I was to take a road trip to go visit her! I had a great time catching up on life with her. I had even more fun with her maternity shoot! She was so much fun! She was very relaxed. A natural in front of the camera! Especially since it was kinda cool, raining, and foggy outside! lol! She is amazingly beautiful and I just love that mommy glow she has!

Marissa called me a few hours ago to let me know that her beautiful baby boy, Gavin, was born (by C-section) early this morning! He weighs 7 pounds even and is only 19 inches long. So tiny!!! She reported that he has a LOT of dark hair! Mom and baby are doing great and should be able to come home in a few days! I can not wait to see Gavin for his newborn session!




I loved this shot so much, I couldn't pick which version I liked more!