Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Gotta Have Faith

I have had the pleasure of photographing this little beauty since before she was even born! She is the precious daughter of my sister, Amanda. Ok, so she is not really my sister, but we have been best friends since we were two, so we are more like sisters, than just friends! And I am known as "Aunt Angie" to little miss Faith. I am just so amazed at how grown up she is looking! Faith is only two and a half (just 4 months older than my son), but my goodness, she looks at least 5 to me!!! Boy, she is going to break some hearts with those georgeous blonde curls and baby blue eyes! You will be seeing more of Faith (and the rest of her family) in the coming months. I will be doing a family session with her in a few weeks and then later this summer I get the pleasure of doing an engagement session with Amanda and her fiance' Josh! So Amanda, here is your sneak peak at your georgeous angel!






My session song pick is Daughters by John Mayer.
Faith is Amanda's life, her reason for living. This song just
seemed so fitting for this innocent girl and her
strong beautiful mom!