Sunday, May 6, 2007

I am Unwritten......

Wow, business has really started to pick up for me! I am so thankful for all the wonderful clients I have as well as all the wonderful people who come and visit my blog and leave such sweet comments everyday! Thank you all so much! After 5 1/2 years of very hard work, practice, determination and sometimes even tears, my dream has finally became a reality!

The past few weeks have been super busy for me. I am just know getting around to a few pictures I took of my wonderful husband and kids playing at the park. Now that the cold weather has left the south, Spring is beginning to show its true colors! It has been so lovely outside here lately! I love Spring and all it has to offer. Warm days, blue skies, vibrant flowers and birds singing. Beautiful, just beautiful. This is my favorite time of the year.





This particular photo may not be perfect, but is a VERY
important photo! Most of you know the battle we are facing
with our son. One of the many things that is a constant struggle
with Jon is some major sensory issues. This photo shows him
actually going down a pretty big slide all by himself! I was so
proud of my little man for accomplishing this!



Thank you all so much!

My song choice is Unwritten By Natasha Beddingfield.
I love this song so much and I think it describes the way
my life is at this point!