Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sugar and Spice.......and SNIALS?!?!

This is my lovely little girl 'saving the snails'! She is such a little animal rights activtist! She found a bunch of snails in our flower bed. She scooped them right up and started to yell "Save the snails!!" It was so funny! She didn't even mind the slimy little things slithering all over her! Yuck! She didn't get that from me, that's for sure! I didn't want anywhere near the little creatures! What's even funnier, is that Jon-Jon wouldn't have anything to do with them (except for when he tried his best to EAT one)! He actually yelled out EWWW and squished one! Poor snail :( Gaby thought it was the end of the world because her brother killed one of the snails she was trying to save! Hehe! I couldn't help but laugh a little!

My first shot with my new wide angle lens! I love wider angles!


It just LOOKS gross!

Real lady like, huh?


And my first try at adding texture!
It also seems that Angie Penrose has tagged me! Now I have to list my five favorite things!
1. Being with my children and husband. They are my world!
2. Music.
3. Photography....of course! :D
4. Quiet time! I crave peace and quiet!
5. Hearing my children say "I Love you" Which by the way, Jon-Jon said this for the very first tim yesterday morning!!!!!! I started to cry tears of joy! I have longed for those words to come from his little lips for such a long time!
I'll tag five other people tonight after the kiddos go to bed!
Oh, and the song I chose for this post is Snails by The Format. It seems
like the most perfect song to go with these pictures!