Friday, June 1, 2007

Random Thoughts

Ok, bare with me here, this is a long post! I've been so busy with my clients' sessions that I haven't gotten around to my own photos lately! All of these shots were taken in May. They are shots of my kids and their cousins. These shots show how I see these children.This is my FAVORITE type of photography! I absolutely adore capturing kids being themselves!









And I also wanted to share a few more of my favorites from last weekends wedding.
Sorry, these photos have been removed. :-)
June is going to be a fun filled month for me! Next week is my 22nd birthday. My husband and I are going to downtown Nashville for the day. I will be doing some shots of the two of us together. I am excited about doing them! We have not had shots of just us in forever! I also have a home birth session any day now, 2 engagement sessions and a famiy session for this month. And my son will be having a minor surgery at the end of the month. Nothing serious, but I am still nervous.
Until next time.....