Tuesday, June 12, 2007

You Belong To Me

I try every year to get shots of my two together. And every time, it turns out a complete disaster! My kids seriously do suffer from photographer's kid syndrome and the symptoms worsen when they are together! I ALWAYS have to do a "head swap" or sometims a full body swap just to get ONE good picture with both kids looking at the camera! That was before I really found my style. Now, my style is more photojournalistic and natural. These are the first pictures of my two together since I've "discovered" myself. I love these pictures so much. It is the first time I have ever been able to capture that sibiling bond that they share. Every shot that is in this post is being printed really big! Thank goodness I have a big house! lol!

I tweaked my usual B&W conversion for this shot. I wanted to duplicate a process I learned in the B&W darkroom in college.

Sorry I have been neglecting my blog and the blog group. Been super busy here lately!
Thank you all so much for supporting and visiting my blog!