Monday, June 18, 2007

Waiting On The World To Change

Sometimes life gets so complicated, so hectic. When my life gets like that, I go out by myself and shoot random objects. It is so calming and relaxing. Even if just for a little while, I can forget about everything that's stressful, everything that is putting me on the verge of crying out loud.

I've felt a bit frazzled here lately. I've had to fight with some doctors and our insurance company because of an unexpected complication involving my son's upcoming surgery. His surgery has been pushed back and we will have to pay more money than we originally thought. I hate doing this to him. I feel as if we take two steps foward only to be pushed backward. I had to really fight with the hospital just to get him scheduled for surgery. And now, it has been pushed back once again! He is on the verge of yet another ear infection, because of massive fluid build up in his ears. He has been with out tubes in his ears for 5 months and it has taken quite a toll on him. His ears hurt and his hearing is beginning to suffer. Why do things with doctors and insurance companies have to be so complicated?

Here are some shots from my quiet, theraputic adventure. This is how I clear my mind. How I keep my sanity in tact!







I feel that the song by John Mayer "Waiting On The World To Change" sums up my feelings for this post.