Monday, March 26, 2007

Where does the time go?

Gallery link at bottom of post! My little ladybug is turning four in just under 3 weeks. It seems as if just yesterday she was learning to crawl. She is growing into a beautiful young lady right before my eyes! Where does the time go? Gaby has a mind all her own. She has intelligent thoughts and reasoning. She quietly prays to God every night that her baby brother can be healthy and that doctors can soon figure out what is truly going on with him. She is a sweet, beautiful, tender girl. She is shy and emotional. She is loud and energetic. She talks non-stop. She laughs at her own jokes. It's all of those things rolled in one that makes my baby girl so special.
Every year, I take Gaby out for a special photo session right before her birthday. Today was her 4 year birthday shoot. I was shocked at how well she did! She actually LET me take her picture today. I did have to slightly bribe her with cheetos and a new pair of flip-flops though! Oh, but the $10 I had to spend on her bribe was sooooo worth it! I think these are THE BEST photos I have ever taken of her! I am even using one of them to make her birthday invitation with!

There were too many photos to post them here. So you can view them by clicking on the gallery link below